The Village Market is a monthly newspaper, printed in full colour on an A4 page size. It provides a much needed news service for our local
The Village Market is a monthly newspaper, printed in full colour on an A4 page size. It provides a much needed news service for our local rural communities – many of which receive no other newspaper through their doors and so cannot be reached by traditional local advertising streams.
Our own dedicated distribution team deliver the papers door-to-door, with free to pick-up copies also available from shops, doctors/dentists surgeries, pubs, cafés and so on, to reach people coming into the villages from other areas.
We currently cover:
• Whittington • Fisherwick • Elford • Hopwas
• Hints • Packington • Swinfen • Shenstone
• Boley Park • Streethay • Fradley • Elmhurst
• Curborough • Alrewas • Kings Bromley • Yoxall
• Edingale • Harlaston • Haunton • Wigginton
• Clifton Campville • Barton-under-Needwood
Our current audited print readership is 22,500 and growing every month, as the emergence of true local news continues to capture the attention of the community!